Sumba is one of the most stunning islands of the Indonesian Archipelago nestled between Flores and Australia. Its Christian population, unique architecture and amazing natural beauty make it attractive for all types of tourism.
In particular the West Coast with its improved accessibility via the sunset road is currently the hot ticket with several Hotel projects already started or in planning. Only 25 minutes from Ternate Airport you will enjoy sunset views over clear blue waters.
There are four plots for sale sharing on 1.8H of land uniquely perched on a gently sloping hill allowing every plot amazing sunset views. The cliff front is shared acting as a sunset and lounging area and the owners can consider building a joint cliff infinity pool to enjoy the sunset.
This is one of the most popular diving and big game spots in Indonesia with diving boats coming all the way from Flores for the vast marine life in the area. For Surfers, some amazing surf breaks are not too far away, whilst leisure travelers can enjoy the secret beach bays and national park sites in the area.
It is currently very hard to find smaller plots in Sumba, and the prices for these plots are competitively priced for the cliff front. Build now or land bank for later to enjoy a cliff-front property.
- 5 minutes to Weekori Lagoon
- 2 Beaches within 5 minutes
- Famous surf break within 20 mins
- Big fish fishing & amazing diving (diving boats from Flores come here)
- 25 mins from the airport
- Direct on ‚brand new’ sunset road (top quality road along the coast)
- government development support for PLN (electricity) installation for free when developing
- Sumba is the destination many government officials from Jakarta are invested in